Tuesday, October 13, 2015

What is Naadi Jyothishyam or Naadi Astrology ?

We all have a question in this modern world where we did not hear about Naadi Jyothishyam and wanted to know about it.

I have compiled some info to give an idea about it.

 

What is Naadi Jyothishyam or Naadi Astrology ?

 

 

Nadi Astrology (also: Naadi astrology or Nadi Josiyam) is a form of astrology practised in Tamil Nadu, India. It is based on comparing thumbprints with ancient religious texts.

 

History

According to Ancient Indian myth, thousands of years ago sages had the power to look in the past and future of the entire universe, and recorded the future of people who were living or going to live. There are different schools of thought as to the author. Some say that they were written by Lord Vinayaka who is the Hindu god worshipped at the start of each and every work. Others claim that they were written down by different saints, who had divine revelations, on palm leaves (olzha). Some of the saints were Agasthiya, Brighu, Kausika and Brahma. This school of astrology was made famous by astrologers around the Vaitheeswaran Temple in the state of Tamil Nadu. The language of choice for the saints was Vatta Ezhuthu, which is an ancient script of the Tamil language. The predictions were written in verse and are subject to interpretation. This is an art passed down the years from one generation to the other.

 

It is said that these predictions were made for all human beings who have lived or will ever live but then a lot of the manuscripts have been destroyed or lost. Very few remain in existence now.

 

What is the Method

Astrologers take the prints of the palm of the right thumb of a male and left thumb of a female and, after some time (during which they search for matching scripts) whereupon the subject will be asked by a said name whether it is theirs or not. If they say yes then the astrologer will be saying their father's name, and if they nod your head saying that it's true they will be told their whole life history from birth, including past, future, major aspects of their life (such as marriage, luck etc.) and their past life. The details that are present in the readings are pretty extensive and are said to include names, dates and events from the life of the person requesting the reading.

 

Nadi Astrology in fiction

A tamil television serial, Chidhambara Ragasiyam, is based on a claim that Nadi astrology has a method to cure AIDS.

 

Source(s): http://www.answers.com/topic/nadi-astrology

 

List of Naadi Astrolgers in Miyapur:

http://hydstreets.blogspot.in/2015/10/naadi-jyothishyam-astrologers-list-in.html

6 comments:

  1. My name is Valary West.I'm from Canada, My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behaviour from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else.

    He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Psychic odumeje  can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try.

    I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came to me and apologised for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again..

    highly recommend Psychic odumeje, he is Powerful and really love spell caster. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you.

    he will not disappoint you.Email:  odumejetemple@gmail.com or call / whataspp +2349012479806  you can also contact me for more info about the DR here is my email. westvalary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kidney donor needed urgently at Apollo Hospital, we offer huge amount for one kidney only contact me via WhatsApp number: +918122208392 Email: apollohospitalkidneydep@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to recommend Dr Jude the best online love spell I know. Dr Jude always helps people who are going through a difficult relationship, or marriages. I promised to share his great work of how he helped me get my husband back to me. I was totally broken when my husband left me and the kids for the past 1 year and 4 months it was so hard for me to move on and I almost gave up on him if not for a friend who directed me to Dr Jude, and Dr Jude assured me I was going to get my husband back after the spells have been cast, and truly it all happened the way Dr jude said it and my husband came back within 17hours... the way Dr jude said it I have never see such a truthful and reliable person are still online like Jude reach out to jude personal live whatsAp number at +2348140443360 or email writelovespell@gmail.com  

    ReplyDelete